1. Transport Life & Leisure (TL&L) reserves the right to decline acceptance of a booking by a Member.
Making a Booking
2. By paying a deposit for your booking you confirm the acceptance of your booking and, agreement with these terms and conditions and any site rules where they may apply.
3. A deposit of $110.00 (one hundred and ten dollars) is required within 4 weeks of the booking being made.
4. Full payment of all monies payable is required 4 weeks prior to the member staying at the unit.
5. If Transport Life & Leisure does not receive full payment 4 weeks prior to the booked period, an Overdue Reminder Notice will be issued to the Member. A $10.00 (ten dollar) late fee will be applied at this time. Once an Overdue Reminder Notice has been issued, the Member has 5 business days to pay for the booking and any applicable fees in full. If the Member does not pay the booking in full the booking will be cancelled.
Cancellation of a Booking
6. Where a Member chooses to cancel a booking the follow fees will be applied:
a. Bookings cancelled more than 12 weeks prior to the booked period incur a $20 (twenty dollars) cancellation fee.
b. Bookings cancelled more than 4 weeks but less than 12 weeks prior to booked period incur a $55 (fifty five dollars) cancellation fee
c. Bookings cancelled less than 4 weeks prior to the booked period will forfeit the entire deposit.
7. Where any cancelled booking can be re-booked the deposit will be refunded less any administration fees applied.
8. The Member agrees to abide by all site rules and by-laws where they apply. The Member can access any such rules via www.tll.org.au or by requesting a copy from the office.
9. The Member who books the accommodation must ensure that they or their spouse/partner are present during the entire occupancy.
10. The Member agrees that their use of the unit commences at 3:00pm on the first day of the booking. There is strictly no access to the unit or site prior to 3:00pm.
11. The Member agrees to notify the park office on the day they are scheduled to arrive if they are intending to arrive after 5pm.
12. The Member agrees to ensure that the unit does not house more people than permitted. Exceeding the maximum number of people permitted in a unit will result in immediate eviction from the accommodation.
13. The Member agrees to ensure they, and their guests will not cause disturbance or nuisance or interfere with other holiday makers in a disruptive manner. Members, or their guests who are found to be unruly in behaviour will be asked to leave the site immediately by an employee of Transport Life & Leisure or a Site Manager acting on their behalf.
14. The Member agrees to report any issues with the unit directly to Transport Life & Leisure as soon as practicable however, no later than within two business days of vacating the unit.
15. Where an issue is significant and requires immediate attention, the Member agrees to notify the site Manager where applicable or TL&L on (02) 9752 8220 or on the after hours emergency number (02) 9752 8223.
Use of Unit
- During their stay the Member agrees to maintain the unit in a clean and tidy manner. This includes ensuring that all rubbish is placed in the indoor bin provided. Members are requested to use bin liners. All scraps must be wrapped or bagged as required by Health Department By-Laws.
- The Member agrees not to clean or scale fish inside the unit.
- The Member agrees not to allow any animals in the unit.
- The Member agrees not to permit any person to smoke inside the unit.
- The Member agrees to leave the unit by 10am on the last day of booking.
- The Member agrees, on their departure, to leave the unit in a clean and tidy condition. This includes ensuring:
- Toilet, bathroom and laundry are cleaned.
- Floors are vacuumed and mopped.
- Stove and fridge are wiped over and all food items removed.
- All personal belongings are to be removed.
- All rubbish has been transferred to the large bins situated outside the unit or identified locations in the park or complex.
- The Member and guests agree to park vehicles in designated parking spaces and not on common property / grassed areas in the park or complex.
- The Member and guests agree to supervise children at all times.
- The Members and guests agree to operate vehicles within the speed limit signposted in the park or complex.
10. The Member and guests agree not to ride on skates, roller blades, skateboards or play ball games on common property in the park or complex.
11. The Member and guests agree to wear approved helmets when riding bicycles on common property in the park or complex.
12. The Member and guests agree use facilities such as; barbeques, swimming pools tennis courts only at times as signposted in the park or complex.
Damages & Evictions
13. Where a Member or any of their guests are evicted there will be no entitlement to a refund.
14. Where a Member or one of their guests causes damage to a unit or to a site, the Member shall be held responsible for any such damage. This may include, but is not limited to, seeking relief for any material damage to the building, furniture or equipment, cleaning costs, site penalties or other expenses occurred as a result of breaching the terms and conditions.
15. Where a Member vacates a site and does not leave it in a clean and tidy manner a cleaning fee of $100.00 (one hundred dollars) will be charged to the Member.
16. Where a Member has not complied with the no animals or smoking terms and conditions a deodorising fee of $150.00 (one hundred and fifty dollars) will be charged to the Member.